The TEAM Buzz initiative has been positively impacting our community for the past 19 years. We are constantly growing—this year we have branched out to our international campuses in other countries and continents for a true dedication to philanthropy both locally and globally. As this growth continues, we strive to have more and more of the Georgia Tech community by our side at each and every step. Our esteemed faculty and valuable staff members have shared their part in making a difference on this campus, and we would like for you to have an impact in public service as well.
There are great advantages to joining the TEAMBuzz initiative as a faculty/staff member:
- Perform community service alongside your students
- Use as a team building opportunity for your colleagues/staff
- Make an impact outside of the classroom
- Garner the respect from your students in a different perspective
- Support the TEAM Buzz initiative that has been taking place on this campus for 19 years
If you have any questions, please contact Turner Ozmer, Director of TEAM Buzz.
We hope you consider joining us this year!